No Time to Work Out?
Let's discuss Efficient & Effective Workouts with Pat Flynn.
Pat is an expert in short, efficient and effective kettlebell workouts. In fact, he's a master at Kettlebell complexes. He's also a minimalist, generalist and dad to four, so he knows exactly how to get the most bang from his limited time.
In this episode, Pat and I discuss all things related to how you can exercise when you're short for time, where people tend to get stuck, what the big rocks are, and hopefully a mindset of "something is better than nothing".
Get the Transcript:
What You Will Learn:
- 0:00 Introduction
- 03:51 What are Kettlebell Complexes?
- 06:00 Workout efficiency & minimalism
- 09:00 Getting your priorities straight with the Prisoner's Dilemma
- 13:40 Where are people getting stuck?
- 16:40 Engineering your own success
- 24:00 The most "enough" things you can do for your fitness
- 26:08 Oooh, a fun complex idea
- 27:50 Strong On, challenges, periodization, and pivot-points
- 31:40 Two 16's, and wrapping up
Never Miss an Episode!
Enter your email and get notified when a new episode is released: